Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

If we don't get Rodri I wouldn't say no to one of the Serie A boys Fabian Ruiz, Brozovic, Bentancour, Kessie, Milinkovic-Savic or Barella. Our defensive midfielder needs to have the skillset of a box to box, and Italy is a goldmine of potentially world class talent. Brozovic would be more of a temporary option though.

If we don't get Rodri I wouldn't say no to one of the Serie A boys Fabian Ruiz, Brozovic, Bentancour, Kessie, Milinkovic-Savic or Barella. Our defensive midfielder needs to have the skillset of a box to box, and Italy is a goldmine of potentially world class talent. Brozovic would be more of a temporary option though.
You are a Serie A fan, aren't you? :)

You are a Serie A fan, aren't you? :)
Yes, but I'm primarly a fan of City and good football. There aren't that many ideal CDM targets in Bundesliga, La liga or Ligue 1. In Bundesliga we have Witsel and Alaba/Kimmich that would be suited but apparently Guardiola don't buy from previous clubs. In La liga it's the Atlético boys we've been linked to and in Ligue 1 Ndombele. We need someone pretty young and comfortable going both ways, which is were Serie A midfielders are perfect

I've thought for a while that Bentancur would be a decent option, not sure what Juve would price him at though.

Also, I never thought I'd see someone on BM with a lil uzi name, or anyone in the world calling him the goat, lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.