Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

Fabinho and Fred.
they are versatile can play in several position.
sign them.. CB, RB, LB, DM and CM position are well covered.

My top 5 wishlist for replacing Yaya:
1. Fabinho (Best young DM in the world IMO)
2. Can (he`s free and has PL and CL experience)
3. Ndombele (very underrated midfielder. Will be sold if Lyon don`t reach CL)
4. Diawara (played well against us, and Napoli is close to signing Torreira and could therefore be willing to sell him)
5. Ndidi (I rate him highly, and think he has a lot of potential)

Weigl looks weak and he would not bring enough protection to the defense, based on what I have seen. Fred might be a little too weak and short, and I don`t know if he is good enough defensively. Could potentially replace Delph in a few years
Again, I have a different analysis. If I were to list my DMs by preference

Lucas Torreira tops my list..
Fabihno
De Jong and Ndombele intrigue me?

Every time I see him play for Wolves make me more sure we should be going for Ruben Neves. He's absolutely dominated the Championship playing in a way that you just don't get in that league

Every time I see him play for Wolves make me more sure we should be going for Ruben Neves. He's absolutely dominated the Championship playing in a way that you just don't get in that league
Apparently they paid £15.8m for him, so you can only imagine how much they'd want, especially after they're promoted.

Apparently they paid £15.8m for him, so you can only imagine how much they'd want, especially after they're promoted.
Probably a fairly large amount, like all the players we'd be interested in for the position. With the weird arrangement they have with Jorge Mendes though, he'd definitely be available at the right price

Are you watching Ajax ?

FDJ is starting as CB every game.
Yet he has a midfielder's skillset. He'd be perfect for our pivot position. Look how much time Dinho either spends playing between our centre halves or covering for one of them when they've gone forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.