Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

For all the names linked to us, if it were up to me, my order of preference would be:

Weigl by far
Fabinho
Fred
Thing is, those players are not comparable. Weigl is the only pure defensive minded there.
Fabinho was a RB and use to play in a midfield with "double-6", and Fred has much more offensive skills.
In fact i think a midfield with Fabinho-Weigl-Fred would be pretty functional.

Thing is, those players are not comparable. Weigl is the only pure defensive minded there.
Fabinho was a RB and use to play in a midfield with "double-6", and Fred has much more offensive skills.
In fact i think a midfield with Fabinho-Weigl-Fred would be pretty functional.

We probably only have space for 1 though.

Could be a better 'like for like' replacement for Ferna than Fred as I see it.

I mentioned him on a thread a couple of months ago, after I saw him against PSG. He was fantastic that game. Strong, very quick, a great tackler and has an eye for a pass. He seems like an incredible talent and he is just 21. He´s also taller than Fred (and Dinho) which is great. Their boss said that if they don`t reach the CL, Fekir and Ndombele would be sold to get some money. I would love to see either one of De Jong/Ndombele/Jorginho/Fabinho as Yaya`s replacement in the summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.