Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

This is the most important position we need. I don't want us buying a player like Weigl who is a good passer but not all that defensively. What we need is a player who will just sit back and mop up and win the ball back. Who will run their bollocks off for 90 minutes and protect our vulnerable back 4.

By the time this season peters out, it'll be painfully obvious that we'll need two energetic and strong midfielders next season.

One of my colleagues who is a Liverpool fan reckons that Emre Can has signed a pre contract with us.

Only rumours but would be a decent utility back up for us.

This is the most important position we need. I don't want us buying a player like Weigl who is a good passer but not all that defensively. What we need is a player who will just sit back and mop up and win the ball back. Who will run their bollocks off for 90 minutes and protect our vulnerable back 4.
You don't watch us much do you?

We are mostly in possession. Our possession requires numbers to overcome mostly packed buses defenses. And on the few occasions when we are not facing a packed bus, we are facing a high press team.

Knowing all this, suggesting the bolded above is just ludicrous. :(

I haven’t seen much of Weigl. Is he a good athlete?

We need someone like Gundogan but with much greater strength and stamina.

I personally hope we are still interested in Fred.

One of my colleagues who is a Liverpool fan reckons that Emre Can has signed a pre contract with us.

Only rumours but would be a decent utility back up for us.
Is he reliable? Where does he get his info?
I haven’t seen much of Weigl. Is he a good athlete?

We need someone like Gundogan but with much greater strength and stamina.

I personally hope we are still interested in Fred.
Absolutely not. He`s very intelligent and a good passer, but he`s pretty slow and weak, can`t score goals, can`t defend and he`s not athletic. I know that a lot on this forum likes him, but I think he`s incredibly overrated.

Is he reliable? Where does he get his info?

Absolutely not. He`s very intelligent and a good passer, but he`s pretty slow and weak, can`t score goals, can`t defend and he`s not athletic. I know that a lot on this forum likes him, but I think he`s incredibly overrated.

My opinion of him too.

Fred for me, every day of the week over Weigl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.