Defensive Midfielder

French, German, Spanish sources. They've been tracking him since last summer. Their fans are treating it like the Mbappe signing where they're just convinced he's theirs already.
He may end up there, but I’ve heard about interest from other major clubs as well

Maybe we should be looking for more box to box type players who can play defensive in a midfield 2 if needed.

For example Dinho was that initially, maybe even a more advanced player before playing deeper.

Rodri who while is a defensive player, really shines when paired with another player so he has less space to cover.

I do like Jude a little bit in this regard, Bissouma as well. I'd like to explore these box to box options more.
This is it for me. Can play when we need to rest rodri at 6 and cover an 8 position too. Ideally dynamic and a press machine to give us something we lack in the CM/DM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.