Defensive pairing against Real?

When the club obviously briefed the press a few weeks ago, nearly every single report had Mangala leaving.

In fact, nearly every report regarding our transfer business suggests he's leaving.

Personally I'd keep him, but why act stupid and pretend the idea he might go is a great surprise?
Weren't we also trying to get shot of him on loan at the end of the window last summer or did I imagine that? Didn't suggest to me that the powers that be rate him. Kompany and mangala for me by the way, as often as possible until the end of the season not just for Real.

It's a no brainer really... 3 at the back going with the obvious option of MDM CB Giving us the chance to play Bony up front with Aguero!

In all seriousness... I prefer the taughts of VK & EM but with otta's experinece in La Liga he wins it for me with VK once he's 100%

The way we set up in midfield will have a bigger baring on the tie than whichever pair we play at the back

Nico and Mangala will be fine as long as the two Fernas are sat in front

Vinny can't be trusted to get through a game anymore and a European Cup semi final is no place to take chances

Personally, I'd always go with Kompany and Mangala when everyone is fit. But Otamendi has done well against them historically and Kompany probably won't be available. Sitting on the fence here, as always some may say, but I'll be happy as long as Demichelis isn't in the starting XI.

I like a french speaking defense, a strong leader (VK) and a fast and brutal animal like Mangala because with Ronaldo and Bale we'll need that shit !

Nico and Manga as of now. Vinnie has to show he's match fit. Nico played really well last year in La Liga and Manga has the physicality and pace to keep up. I think you go with what got you to the semis.

I think he will start with Vinny and Otamendi. While I agree that Mangala has improved, I suspect Pellers will go with Otamendi's experience over Mangala.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.