Defoe & Bellamy.

Top players that can score goals are few and far between. Defore has always been a top lad in this area and would play well with either Tevez and or Addie. Bellers has got his kneee problem and we will be lucky to get two seasons out of him...so bring in Defoe and if we pay up to 12 million plus him ..so be it.

JUSTBLUE08 said:
Top players that can score goals are few and far between. Defore has always been a top lad in this area and would play well with either Tevez and or Addie. Bellers has got his kneee problem and we will be lucky to get two seasons out of him...so bring in Defoe and if we pay up to 12 million plus him ..so be it.

No thanks. Buy Defoe maybe but I don't want any other team to get Bellamy, he is one of our best players.

no no and double no bellamy is everything we need in a player skill speed heart and aint botherd about upsetting players when they are not pulling there weight we must keep him i would like to see bellers finish his career with us.and beleve me i aint allways thought this i wasnt a fan when we signed him but to his credit i think he won me and the rest of the fans over with his effort and all round great performances. really hope he stays think he has alot to offer still........plus he wont be going to the world cup so he could rest that knee of his!!!!!

DB9 said:
i wouldnt mind a swap for RSC i think that sounds more realistic

RSC + £15 mill tops. £20 mill if we have to, its not like were struck for cash...

That sounds nice:

....................Given....................
Richards....Kompany....Lescott....Bridge

..................de Jong...................
SWP..........A Johnson........Bellamy

...........Tévez.......Defoe.............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.