Dele Alli

He has ability but I don't think he reads the game very well. Not enough goal threat as a striker, doesn't have the nouse and awareness for midfield. A slightly better version of Kevin Nolan who played for Bolton and West Ham a few years back, Nolan wasn't as dirty though.

2 or 3 years ago I said he was a football genius, I think he has it in him, as well as a nasty streak, absolutely wasted at tottingham.

He’s an excellent player with sawdust for brains.

he’s at the point where potential isn’t good enough and now you need intelligence and consistency in your game. The Amazon spurs documentary showed him for what he is - a big kid with commitment and consistency issues.

If he grows up, there’s a player in there, but he’s just one of a long list of players whose lack of a brain cost his career. He’d drive Pep insane so no chance he would ever be interested.

What were you smoking a couple years ago?
Football genius is one hell of a comment.

Haha I’ve never smoked, there were games 2 or 3 years ago when Ali looked a top player at 21/22, game changer. I wonder what happened to him.

Haha I’ve never smoked, there were games 2 or 3 years ago when Ali looked a top player at 21/22, game changer. I wonder what happened to him.
Hah
Got a big contract, started believing the hype, started dating Instagram models. The usual really.
will be interesting to see what spuds get for him

I wouldn't call him lazy, inconsistent? yes, lazy? no.If we sign him he would bring some youth and energy to the midfield.When you play for a team that has no ambition after a while you get exhausted, same season, different outcome, I am guessing this has extinguished the fire we saw in Alli when he first "burst on to the scene" (had to borrow that line from Richards)
Behave, Dele in City's MF lol, please tell me your wumming.

Foden brings youth, energy and class.

He has had ONE good season. He’s a shithead. I would think we would steer well clear of him. helps he doesn't have the skill set to play in our team anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.