Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the lad was given assurances about Benteke and he had to play the club rules and come out with that statement. I think he should be respected rather than we dont fucking want him here.

This - He will be a great signing. Pace and energy - Remind me what was our midfield ( Not including Dinho ) was missing last season?

Totally agree mate. I'm delighted with Sterling, and excited by KDB, Isco and of course Pogba who is much more attacking minded than I think some on here realise. But if you were looking at what the team actually needed to improve, it is the tempo of passing and pressing in midfield. Delph brings both of those to the table.

If Yaya or Fernandinho were out last season, the drop off in quality was gigantic. If we bring Delph in, while he might not start every game, he would be a huge improvement on what we had as back up last season.

Your earlier post regarding failed medical, can you expand on that? If he failed a medical last week, surely he won't pass one this?

Totally agree mate. I'm delighted with Sterling, and excited by KDB, Isco and of course Pogba who is much more attacking minded than I think some on here realise. But if you were looking at what the team actually needed to improve, it is the tempo of passing and pressing in midfield. Delph brings both of those to the table.

If Yaya or Fernandinho were out last season, the drop off in quality was gigantic. If we bring Delph in, while he might not start every game, he would be a huge improvement on what we had as back up last season.

Your earlier post regarding failed medical, can you expand on that? If he failed a medical last week, surely he won't pass one this?

Simply told he failed a medical last week. Not sure which part. That is all I was told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.