Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuck me, they really are refusing to believe it aren't they?!

It's a bizarre situation all told, and I'm certainly not 1005 convinced it's going to happen, but some of the "head in sand" posting on there is laughable. It's clearly, 100%, NOT a photshopped image of Sterling. clothing is wrong, head is wrong, height compared to those around him is wrong. It might not be Delph in the photo (as you can't see the face), but it sure as shit isn't a doctored picture of Sterling!

I was under the impression he didn't show up, however Stephen, who broke this deal today, seems to suggest he actually failed a medical. The fact he's been right (it would seem) about Delph today gives creedance to his other statements.

Sorry worded wrong. I heard he failed a medical. I also heard it could have been recreational drug related ( I heard not my words )

Fuck me, they really are refusing to believe it aren't they?!

It's a bizarre situation all told, and I'm certainly not 1005 convinced it's going to happen, but some of the "head in sand" posting on there is laughable. It's clearly, 100%, NOT a photshopped image of Sterling. clothing is wrong, head is wrong, height compared to those around him is wrong. It might not be Delph in the photo (as you can't see the face), but it sure as shit isn't a doctored picture of Sterling!
100% isn't a shop.

I'm a fan of this guy. Doesn't have the best passing/vision but that's not we need him for. He'll offer a lot of aggression and bite to a midfield that can be too soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.