Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahhahahaha...Er try again mate. He is the guy that whatss app me this morning telling me. I can a million percent verfiy this guy as blue through and through. He is the guy people should be thanking not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Deffo rag.

Talk on Villa is that it could be a photo of Fabinho

This is fabinho, nothing like the guy in the other picture.....

MONACO_FABINHO_170814.jpg

hahahahahhahahaha...Er try again mate. He is the guy that whatss app me this morning telling me. I can a million percent verfiy this guy as blue through and through. He is the guy people should be thanking not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lee mate you will have to learn on here that by giving no reason to anyone you are liable to be called a Rag despite just nailing this before any of the press got it.

Hahaha a rag because I got some info first.you were right Ste, you do get some crap on here.

axJmn.gif

I pity the poor sods who had a bet on all 4 transfer targets targets arriving, and ripped up ther betting slips on Saturday

I prey TH wasn't one of ''em... OUCH!!

Lee mate you will have to learn on here that by giving no reason to anyone you are liable to be called a Rag despite just nailing this before any of the press got it.
What more info. Can I give, a mate has a contact within the club, he text me, I text Ste. Rest is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.