Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why some of you are getting on his back for making the u turn. He has decided City now so just support him, he made a mistake and he has reserved it by making the right choice, it may have taken an extra week but its hopefully all done now.

Spot on mate

Breaking News
Statement from Price William
images

HE IS NOT AMUSED!

I shit you not!!! Not based on anything I'd heard or owt, but I had this funny fucking feeling that we'd not heard the last of this when he changed his mind.

It sounds like he originally had a last minute wobble, but when he's had time to reconsider whilst not under pressure he's realised that he's passing up the opportunity of a lifetime and unlike Rodwell, Sinclair and Richards etc we actually would have bought him to play him.

We're still feeling the unwanted effects from the players we had to sign immediately post the takeover who became surplus to requirements once the quality of our squad improved. The disastrous summer of 2012 did little to help the spin that Manchester City would signal the death knell to any English player too and was a mistake we're obviously unlikely to repeat again.

If we pull this off, I hope other English players will realise, if you're good enough, you'll play. Players like James Milner were invaluable to us for their versatility and he was a top class professional who I was gutted to see go, BUT the problem for Milner is that he wasn't the best player we had in any position (albeit I thought he was our best option on the left in the absence of a decent wide-man) so second choice utility man was about as good as he was ever going to be.

This will be great if we pull it off and may also see a parting of the ways with Fernando to balance the books which I could live with tbh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.