Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to both of you for having the noodles to post it. Personally I don't get off with any ITK stuff either way whether right or wrong as things can always go wrong, but stangely enough when I saw your post earlier today, I took it as a hopeful sign that a strange feeling I had that this one wasn't done would bear fruit.

I'm properly buzzing about this one as having Fernadinho and Delph as our defensive midfield options would make us much more dynamic in midfield than having Fernando in there from what I've seen of him. Plus there were some surprising stats that showed apart from goals scored, Delph performed better than almost any of our centre mids last season.

So here's hoping this one comes off!
Wouldn't post anything like this unless cerain

@20t Times , stayed tuned in , you freak, trolling another teams transfer threads, I am sure we will have more news for you tick tock twatty

In the Prem I think we will be OK, although if Yaya gets injured or doesn't turn up like he does sometimes then I think we could struggle.

In the CL our midfield without another world class addition will just see the same problems we have had in the last few years happen again.

Agree mate. I like how mobile he is ( Dont fucking shoot me ). He reminds me of Fernandinho without his obvious flare.

Not really fussed about the player but have to say this has been most entertaining especially @Damocles on VT well played that man. Guess the moron who wrote that stuff about why he stayed at villa will be jumping off the bull ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.