Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fella on VT making a complete arse of himself replying to Damo saying he is a graphic designer and insists it is fake haha.

P3te if you believe that then you are as much a GD as i am a 30 goal a season striker you utter fool.
You must be the worst gd in employment anywhere.
not sure how much more info I will get but will post if I hear anything

What a gent, thank you very much bud :-)

I don't like this - if he isn't 100% committed to the cause I don't want him here. He's a good player, but I'm struggling to see why we would give him a second chance - it's not like we couldn't get someone else who's just as good!

Maybe it's not that he isn't/wasn't committed to the cause, maybe he thought he would struggle for game time with us or wasn't at the level of our squad and has been convinced he is. From Villa to City is a big step and maybe the thought of being a small fish in a big pond made him think twice rather than being a big fish in a small Villa pond. Whatever the reason, let's give him a chance now he is joining us

TalkSport are having a poll on "who is the biggest snake, Sterling or Delph?"

Really detest these cunts.

Back to the siege mentality lads, we're gonna come in for a lot of flak this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.