Deluded

Has anyone questioned whiskey nose as to why, 15 points clear in the Prem he rested players in the FA cup quarter final. Well it didn't work, you still got beat

his last hurrah was this season

time for the senile old coont to retire

You know the season has started when the Rags has claimed the coming season's treble.
You know the season's ending when the Rags shut the f*** up about it.

mayo31 said:
I was at the swamp and I thought we deserved the win, no doubt about that.

Yet I get home and Baconface says they deserved to win!

Is he for real?

What a dick of the highest order.

What the fuck do you expect - they bottled it last year so he aint going to kick em publically in case it happens again no matter how unlikely.

the only credit he gave us was when he said that "The two best teams in the league played tonight"

We know he hates loosing to us that 3 times in the last 4 games

mayo31 said:
I was at the swamp and I thought we deserved the win, no doubt about that.

Yet I get home and Baconface says they deserved to win!

Is he for real?

What a dick of the highest order.

What the fuck do you expect - they bottled it last year so he aint going to kick em publically in case it happens again no matter how unlikely.

the only credit he gave us was when he said that "The two best teams in the league played tonight"

We know he hates loosing to us that 3 times in the last 4 games

hahahahaa iv come in today and the united fans have claimed the derbys lost its sparke HAHAHAHAHA, i asked them why and they couldnt answer.... i asked them isit coz you dont win every day or have a supior team anymore... still no answer.

the real reason is they actually fear us and everytime we play them we have a geniune chance of beating them outright.

The fear card has been played boys and girls... the ball is finally starting to be in our court!!

robbie brewer said:
He is quoted in the Sun yesterday saying about the 1-6 game that they threw it away, were the better side until we scored before half-time. He said they committed suicide kept chasing the game and then had a man sent off.
The guy is a classless **** never gives us any credit he doesn't even know the laws of the game - said Milner's goal was offside cos Tevez was was interfering with play yet the laws state to be interfering with play you have to touch the ball.

Not quite true. According to the "Laws of the Game", 2013/2013, FIFA

A player in an offside position is only penalised if, at the moment the ball touches or is played by one of his team, he is, in the opinion of the referee, involved in active play by:

- interfering with play or
- interfering with an opponent or
- gaining and advantage by being in that position.

Since Tevez met none of the above criteria then no offence was committed.

Perhaps he's deflecting the public attention like he usually does? He'll no doubt be bollocking them in the dressing room when the cameras aren't around, so he'll hold onto the fact that they played well for 20 minutes of the 2nd half and that'll be the line they go with.

the goats backside said:
Has anyone questioned whiskey nose as to why, 15 points clear in the Prem he rested players in the FA cup quarter final. Well it didn't work, you still got beat
Certainly rested players for this one, he wanted to avenge the 6-1, Roberto's just too smart for him.

Thought his best comment last night was "Robin Van Persie was magnificent" well you whisky soaked whinging pisscan I have just seen him climbing out of Nastasic's pocket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.