Deluded

mayo31 said:
I was at the swamp and I thought we deserved the win, no doubt about that.

Yet I get home and Baconface says they deserved to win!

Is he for real?

What a dick of the highest order.

If a ship is about to sink, the Captain makes positive airwaves before the passengers flee, the crew abandon ship, and the ship's cat starts a mutiny.

jones_dontpanic_11.jpg

charliebigspuds said:
do you remember not long ago when his red face went a pale shade of grey? well tonight he was red with a blue nose, not long now lads!

Seven games left and I still fancy he'll keel over in the technical area. One more good decision from the pillocks with the whistle (His Holiness Mike Dean excepted) and he's a goner.

Trouble is he'll get the same or better send off than Thatcher and Churchill.

A good idea would be to line the route of the funeral cortege and hold up red cards for the old urine container!

dronefromsector7g said:
He must have been straight on the scotch at full time cos he was looking and talking pissed as usual, the sour old tw@t.
The only team spirit the scum had last night and the pisscan drank it.

remember arthur mann said:
the goats backside said:
Has anyone questioned whiskey nose as to why, 15 points clear in the Prem he rested players in the FA cup quarter final. Well it didn't work, you still got beat
Certainly rested players for this one, he wanted to avenge the 6-1, Roberto's just too smart for him.

Exactly mate, So it's safe to say we had a hand in them getting knocked out, we really have done a number on him in the last couple of seasons (-; It would be so good to win the cup and then remind the rags why they didn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.