Demba Ba

gariah

I'm really shocked there's not a Demba Ba thread on here... (i might be blind and not looked hard enough)

Rumours are that his contract release clause is as low as £6m

BadgermanUK said:
I don't think city would have any use for him.

i would normally agree...

but with tevez going/gone and balo and dzeko currently injured... why not??<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 pm --<br /><br />
BadgermanUK said:
I don't think city would have any use for him.

ohhhhh right... haven't heard that one before....

Quality striker, would work in our team yet I don't see him as a type of player that would warm the bench, come straight off it and perform well.

For me he needs regular games and tbh I'd rather we had Mario playing instead of Ba.

Demba Ba is a good player, loved when he scored againts rags. If we can get him cheep then get him. The guy will be very good backup when needed.

SIGN HIM

:)

Stevie B said:
Quality striker, would work in our team yet I don't see him as a type of player that would warm the bench, come straight off it and perform well.

For me he needs regular games and tbh I'd rather we had Mario playing instead of Ba.

Again i agree totally with you, much prefer Balo. but i think we need someone Ba's ilk as a fourth option.

His knees haven't seemed that dodgy over the last 12 months.
As an option and at £6m (as money is no object) would be priceless.
A great option and we could rotate, not sure if available for Europa League?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.