Demba Ba

would rather just play guidetti, good prospect and wouldnt cost anything

So if we ditch some combination of Mario/Tevez/Dzeko how would you feel about Demba Ba coming in to replace one of them?

He'd be cheap due to the release clause, he's a great player and even if he does get injured, we should hopefully have the depth to cover that if we sign another striker.

SuperYaya said:
So if we ditch some combination of Mario/Tevez/Dzeko how would you feel about Demba Ba coming in to replace one of them?

He'd be cheap due to the release clause, he's a great player and even if he does get injured, we should hopefully have the depth to cover that if we sign another striker.

If Newcastle miss out on Europa League then I could maybe understand him maybe wanting to move on but in my opinion he'd be quite silly to move on from a club where he is seemingly loved by the fans and gets to link up with with his interntational strike partner. If he's after a pay rise I reckon he could get one from Newcastle if he agreed to get that 7mil clause or whatever taken out.

Newcastle also seem to get their big forwards but Carroll has shown that doesn't necessarily mean you can take it elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.