Demichelis signs contract extension

Bluwhit said:
Really pleased for Martin. Well deserved. It's a real shame he's 35. He is our best defender by some distance. His football intelligence is his biggest attribute. He would make a top coach I'm sure if he wants to do this.

He's a top human being also & has helped out a friend of mine in his hour of need.

A real family man with a beautiful family. I really can't speak highly enough of him.

]Remember he was bought as a reliable back up & has had to play a lot more than planned. Someone like Pepe alongside him these past 18 months and we would have conceded half the goals.

Congratulations amigo!

Wow, so Kompany was in the BPL team of the year 2013-14 and you are saying we would have conceded HALF the number of goals?

Very happy for him. He had a slow start last season but his class and experience helped him come through it winning the league and playing in the world cup - becoming a favourite of mine along the way.

He has been our most consistant centre back for a while now and a great role model for the young centre backs coming through. Vinny can still learn a lot from him too.

Great news, he's been one of our most solid players for this season. Pity about his age though...tho mangala can learn alot from him as well as Kompany. Great decision. Now we wait for Jimmy to follow....

gomoich said:
Very happy for him. He had a slow start last season but his class and experience helped him come through it winning the league and playing in the world cup - becoming a favourite of mine along the way.

He has been our most consistent centre back for a while now and a great role model for the young centre backs coming through. Vinny can still learn a lot from him too.

Agreed.

Sheikh Mansour,
Spain again,
In a 2nd hand Lexus,
Spent some cash,
Brought us back...
Michael Demechalis.

BlueAnorak said:
gomoich said:

He has been our most consistent centre back for a while now and a great role model for the young centre backs coming through. Vinny can still learn a lot from him too.

Agreed.

Sheikh Mansour,
Spain again,
In a 2nd hand Lexus,
Spent some cash,
Brought us back...
Michael Demechalis.

You could make a living writing gems like this :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.