Demichelis

We're too big a club and have too many professionals in their prime to warrant having such an aged player in the squad, irrespective of how much experience he brings. Thank you, but no more please Manuel.

Doesn't deserve some hate I saw.

He was about the get on a plane before txiki and pellegrini stopped him leaving. He knew his legs went, but is still being called upon, had a horrible game, but doesn't deserve the abuse.

We sacrificed Denayer for this clown, a season too long, not his fault, the clueless manager is to blame.

Not having it. We know his strengths, weamnesses etc so why do we leave him exposed against a young pacy diving twat

He has got old which is hardly his fault,mp needs shooting for keeping him and sending the kid away when we know his legs have gone and vinny is a sicknote

demichelis was past it many months ago! in every department demichelis fails! Today proved it in the many mistakes yet again he made and he caused the goal!
and how on earth did he miss that header?? Soz but i think there is some Sabotage going on at city and Pelle is the culprit! release demichelis ffs!
and Sack pelle now! we can do alright to the end of season without a clueless manager like that. That's the team to go to PSG? we will be a laughing stock to a slaughter.

Doesn't deserve some hate I saw.

He was about the get on a plane before txiki and pellegrini stopped him leaving. He knew his legs went, but is still being called upon, had a horrible game, but doesn't deserve the abuse.
I don't blame the player I blame the person who keeps picking him. It's clear that Demichelis has gone and the manager's response is to keep on picking him, and then keep him out there when he's looking exposed and vulnerable. Yes we have injuries but there are other options, unfortunately it took a stream of cock ups and a hospital pass leading to an injury to a key player for the manager to realise it.

I don't blame the player I blame the person who keeps picking him. It's clear that Demichelis has gone and the manager's response is to keep on picking him, and then keep him out there when he's looking exposed and vulnerable. Yes we have injuries but there are other options, unfortunately it took a stream of cock ups and a hospital pass leading to an injury to a key player for the manager to realise it.

The other option inclcded a highly rated academy player who was apparently city's MOTM vs Chelsea - TOSIN ADARABIOYO ...shame pellegrini never picks academy players unless absolutely forced too. He wouldn't have done a worse job and imo compliment Mangala more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.