Denayer(signed for Lyon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OL was looking for a good/young defender in order to complete the defense. It is a good deal for each club and Jason !

Yes, i support OL ! It is difficult to speak about Jason whereas he never plays for MCFC but some people said that he played well in Turkey and Scotland. I hope he'll be less injured this next seasons.
Cheers and welcome.

My opinion,when he's fit and his attitude is right,you have a wonderful player.

This is a great move for the player. I wish him luck. It's good for City's academy that players who don't quite make it at City can still get a good move.

I looked on transfermkt.co.uk. They have this down as £5.85m so whatever the final fee turns out to be that is what it will be publically disclosed as. Most of the articles in the BBC and Guardian seem to use transfermkt.co.uk data but I think that is based on initial fees only. As aside really.

Yes, i support OL ! It is difficult to speak about Jason whereas he never plays for MCFC but some people said that he played well in Turkey and Scotland. I hope he'll be less injured this next seasons.
I don't think I have seen him play for our first team. He has always been around the edge of our squad and has had one loan after another which is difficult.

I think you are in Pot 3 of the seeds in the Champions League so perhaps we will meet. If so, come back and let us know what you think. I get the feeling that French club football is improving.

In England the money is truly extraordinary and out of control. It is exciting but the quality of football does not reflect the amount of money spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.