Denis didn’t relegate United

I was there in the seats behind that goal.
When Denis scored ,the rags in the paddock below us were going apeshit,trying to climb up the paddock wall to get at the City fans in the seats.
A few rags got punched to prevent them coming over the wall.
It was a bit moody walking across the forecourt outside OT ,but I was with my Dad and we kept our heads down and our mouths shut and we got away unscathed.
Altogether an unforgettable day,and one that I am proud to say - " I was there" !!!

Well thats not what Gerald Sinstadt and Brian Moore from the Big Match are saying here...

25 mins of pure joy from 1974 -complete with a rousing rendition from the rags of YNWA right at the end!

hope you enjoy it

Like a fuckin Bay City Rollers concert. They still dress like that now. We sent them down, simple.

Well thats not what Gerald Sinstadt and Brian Moore from the Big Match are saying here...

25 mins of pure joy from 1974 -complete with a rousing rendition from the rags of YNWA right at the end!

hope you enjoy it

That's great. Thanks for posting. I was there in the far corner of the scoreboard end. There were thousands of City fans keeping their heads down in the ground. There was lots of trouble outside and I avoided smiling all the way down Warwick Road. I was able to laugh with my pals by the time we got to Chorlton! Not many Blue scarves were around though.

I was there in the seats behind that goal.
When Denis scored ,the rags in the paddock below us were going apeshit,trying to climb up the paddock wall to get at the City fans in the seats.
A few rags got punched to prevent them coming over the wall.
It was a bit moody walking across the forecourt outside OT ,but I was with my Dad and we kept our heads down and our mouths shut and we got away unscathed.
Altogether an unforgettable day,and one that I am proud to say - " I was there" !!!
I must have been within feet of you.
There were old blokes trying to get to us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.