Denis Law diagnosed with Alzheimers and vascular dementia

So sad reading that, hate seeing my own mother slowly go down that road from always being as sharp as a pin.

My very best wishes to Denis, his family, and anybody else going through it.
Happening to my elderly ma. Truly horrendous disease. Saw her yesterday and she remembered we lost at the weekend though!

Best wishes to Denis and I was there for the backheel.

A brutal illness, hope its managed as well as it can be. Before my time as a player but always seems a sound guy. One of the few held in regard on both sides of Manchester.

27/04/1974

Thanks for the memory Denis.

I fucking loved it, even if you didn’t.

Last edited:
He won't be allowed to! Colin was the first to congratulate him, and he'll no doubt have a wry smile when the two meet again.

I did laugh at the snippet on ITV news. They moved onto The Alzheimer's Society and Jeff Astle scoring a headed goal against, er, who else? They never miss a fuckin' chance.
Have any of the reports mentioned the six goals he scored against Luton in the Cup then had them taken away?

27/04/1974

Thanks for the memory Denis.

I fucking loved it, even if you didn’t.
When that back heel went in the net I forgave him for signing for them before coming back to us.
Sad to hear the news, we've recently lost a relative from the disease.
My wife and I started doing cryptic crosswords a couple of years ago to keep our brains active for as long as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.