Denis Suárez, the boy with nice hair

FantasyIreland said:
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=220868

Yes, we know. But read my post, as he's joined the club now (according to Spanish reports) I thought I'd start a thread on the main forum to discuss him rather than his transfer. If the mods want to merge it, that's up to them but at this point its no different than a thread called "Micah Richards" or "Kolarov" (part 1041).

LoveCity said:
Denis-Suarez1.jpg

He looks like he's straight out of the 1970s.

LoveCity said:
17-year-old midfielder has joined us according to Spanish sources for a steal at €1m (could rise to higher). Celta Vigo, where we got him from, have first option on a loan deal. I know it may belong on the transfer thread but as he's supposedly our player now he deserves his own thread here I think!

Rated as one of the best young players in Spain, we beat off Barca (and some say Chelsea) to his signature.

Hopefully one of many great young players to join our academy in the near future! It is one of the club's plans to produce great players instead of just buying them.

Denis-Suarez1.jpg

I don't get this comment, if it is one of the club's plans to produce great players instead of just buying them then why are we buying a youngster for £1m instead of producing him?

WNRH said:
LoveCity said:
17-year-old midfielder has joined us according to Spanish sources for a steal at €1m (could rise to higher). Celta Vigo, where we got him from, have first option on a loan deal. I know it may belong on the transfer thread but as he's supposedly our player now he deserves his own thread here I think!

Rated as one of the best young players in Spain, we beat off Barca (and some say Chelsea) to his signature.

Hopefully one of many great young players to join our academy in the near future! It is one of the club's plans to produce great players instead of just buying them.

Denis-Suarez1.jpg

I don't get this comment, if it is one of the club's plans to produce great players instead of just buying them then why are we buying a youngster for £1m instead of producing him?

He isn’t fully developed. Probably won’t get into the 1st team for another 2/3 years. By that time you could say we helped 'produce him', that his is a product of our academy.

WNRH said:
LoveCity said:

Denis-Suarez1.jpg

Simply because the academy are not producing enough players of his quality.

"OOOOOOO nice hair!"

this has been our policy for a while: mancini, balo (nice to some), silva, etc. joe hart beginning to fall into the ooooooh nice hair category as well.. hahahaaaa

MCFC-alan88 said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
Think this is the first time City have got a player who's younger than me. Feels pretty weird in an unexplainable way

How do you think it makes me feel when I realise I'm 2 years older than Balotelli?

Well I'm the same age as Big Pat but look younger than the whole squad,now that feels weird!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.