Denis Suarez {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Denis Suarez

Depends on the cup draws. Drawing the rags hurt us as i am sure Bobby would have loved to play more of the young lads and then bring the big players out for the later rounds.

As we saw with Southampton playing anything less than full strength in the Prem could be a disaster.

I think he looks a good player and ahead of anyone else at the academy.

No !!!!

You think he is anywhere near as good as yaya, Barry, Milner, silva, de Jong, rodwell ? Watch the EDS against poor opposition and you will see he isn't ready yet

mekonmcfc said:
No !!!!

You think he is anywhere near as good as yaya, Barry, Milner, silva, de Jong, rodwell ? Watch the EDS against poor opposition and you will see he isn't ready yet
Apart from Silva none of them are in his position and he was absolute class on Friday in the u21 game. I think this year for all the youngsters will be assessing how they perform in the new reserve league and next season should be the breakthrough year. Razak looks as if hes in our main squad and possibly Saurez and Rekik may get league cup games.

He should get more games, particularly if City progress in the Cups.

We need him to develop because if the Silva talks continue to stall there's a big chance that Barca will come looking next year.

He's not ready for that yet.

If we followed the new Serie A rule it'd give lads like Suarez a greater chance of getting some game time if we're cruising, etc.

Serie A teams will be allowed to have 12 players on the bench from this season, announced the FIGC.

I think this rule would be good for the Premier League as it'd allow clubs to name youths on the bench without dropping an established player to the stands. This can't really happen as it stands and if a team is winning 3-0 or something, a young kid could get 10-30 minutes of vital experience.

LoveCity said:
If we followed the new Serie A rule it'd give lads like Suarez a greater chance of getting some game time if we're cruising, etc.

Serie A teams will be allowed to have 12 players on the bench from this season, announced the FIGC.

I think this rule would be good for the Premier League as it'd allow clubs to name youths on the bench without dropping an established player to the stands. This can't really happen as it stands and if a team is winning 3-0 or something, a young kid could get 10-30 minutes of vital experience.

This - any games where we are cruising , points in the bag , he should be given 5, 10, 15 mins , whatever. Fantastic experience without the pressure where he would be allowed to express himself. Do not want another Roman job with this lad

Looked decent in pre-season, but I'd only use him in the cup for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.