Denis Suarez {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Denis Suarez

cpfc123 said:
This guy is superb. Spent last night wishing we would get him on loan.

Even your official Twitter was raving over him then one of your U21 players did likewise, seems he made another good impression. As others have said he is not ready for Premier League football yet but too good for reserve level so a good loan move with first team football is needed for him soon. I think Feyenoord or Gil Vicente - whichever of our partner clubs would offer him most first team football - could be a good start. Maybe even Espanyol but La Liga could be one step too far right now.

Someone told me Denis could be going in the summer, maybe as a part exchange for Isco.

If we let Denis Suarez go I'd be really pissed off, he and Lopes are our brightest prospects.

Next David Silva.

I think we didn't give our academy player enough chance. Our board aim is only to develop the club by buying big names, though we have many great youngster here.

Nonuser said:
Our board aim is only to develop the club by buying big names, though we have many great youngster here.
That's why they're investing millions in a new state of the art campus, which is largely aimed at developing youth. Comment by all means but learn something about what our owner is actually doing first.

M24 Citizen said:
Someone told me Denis could be going in the summer, maybe as a part exchange for Isco.

If we let Denis Suarez go I'd be really pissed off, he and Lopes are our brightest prospects.

Next David Silva.
I have only watched him about 5 times but it didn't look to me that he played much like Silva? Could be wrong.

Don't know why he didn't get a chance today, he couldn't have done much worse than any of the first team (Rodders and tev excepted)

Joehannes said:
M24 Citizen said:

Next David Silva.
I have only watched him about 5 times but it didn't look to me that he played much like Silva? Could be wrong.

Reminds me very much of Silva the way he shields the ball, moves with it, passes etc. I think he has the potential to play in a role similar to Silva and hopefully take over from him when the time comes.

The-Dogs-Pollocks said:
Don't know why he didn't get a chance today, he couldn't have done much worse than any of the first team (Rodders and tev excepted)

weird that they were subbed today (Rodders and Tevez)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.