Denis Suarez {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Denis Suarez

He needs to go out on loan. Sod getting 5 and 10 mins here and there maybe. Waste of time.

mike channon´s windmill said:
LoveCity said:
If we followed the new Serie A rule it'd give lads like Suarez a greater chance of getting some game time if we're cruising, etc.

Serie A teams will be allowed to have 12 players on the bench from this season, announced the FIGC.

I think this rule would be good for the Premier League as it'd allow clubs to name youths on the bench without dropping an established player to the stands. This can't really happen as it stands and if a team is winning 3-0 or something, a young kid could get 10-30 minutes of vital experience.

This - any games where we are cruising , points in the bag , he should be given 5, 10, 15 mins , whatever. Fantastic experience without the pressure where he would be allowed to express himself. Do not want another Roman job with this lad

It'll never happen. The powers that be will be concerned that will advantage wealthy clubs, who have bigger and better squads, which will give them greater options off the bench. It's the reason they reduced the bench no. to 5 in the lower leagues a little while ago.

I do agree it is a good idea though.

His career needs to be managed carefully. If he, or more importantly his agent, feels he's not progressing at a rate he thinks he deserves, then one of the big Spanish teams will send word to run down his contract and join them for free, which may have been what happened with Joan Angel Roman

Darkhorse said:
LoveCity said:
If we followed the new Serie A rule it'd give lads like Suarez a greater chance of getting some game time if we're cruising, etc.

I think this rule would be good for the Premier League as it'd allow clubs to name youths on the bench without dropping an established player to the stands. This can't really happen as it stands and if a team is winning 3-0 or something, a young kid could get 10-30 minutes of vital experience.

This - any games where we are cruising , points in the bag , he should be given 5, 10, 15 mins , whatever. Fantastic experience without the pressure where he would be allowed to express himself. Do not want another Roman job with this lad

It'll never happen. The powers that be will be concerned that will advantage wealthy clubs, who have bigger and better squads, which will give them greater options off the bench. It's the reason they reduced the bench no. to 5 in the lower leagues a little while ago.

Is it not possible to do something similar. Say have seven substitutes as usual but then an extra five or so have to be under a certain age. Maybe ones that you don't have to include in the squad list at the beginning of the season because they're under 21?

He have Silva,Nasri,Milner & Sinclair possibly ahead of him in the picking order.

I think he will make the bench for the Carling Cup games mostly.

Denis Suarez

Darkhorse said:
LoveCity said:

Thought they voted it back in for 7 on the bench

This guy is superb. Spent last night wishing we would get him on loan.

cpfc123 said:
This guy is superb. Spent last night wishing we would get him on loan.

Might be a very good option.

Too good for the EDS but struggling to make the first team step up just yet.

Loan is the best option for him. We need to get him playing at a high level but not our high level in order for him to succeed to his full potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.