Denis Suarez

If Bolton manage to stay up send him there, local and they see to be pretty decent at making young players come of age (Wilshere, Sturridge & that guy on loan from Arsenal at the moment).
Or Swansea, they play similar football to us and were kean on getting McEachran from Chelsea (another youngster). He really needs to stay in England/Wales to adapt to how we play.

The future is BRIGHT for our Denis!

I wouldn't send anyone else to Bolton, they have already stalled the careers of two of our prospects (Weiss and Boyata). Coyle gets a lot of praise for taking Wilshere and Sturridge on loan, but what about Kakuta, Weiss, Boyata? He played Boyata, a centre-back, as a right-back then dropped him when he didn't impress there, yet does not give him a chance in his proper position as Bolton's defence continues to be wank.

Swansea would be a good destination for Suarez eventually if Rodgers stays, so long as they can guarantee him football. These loans that end up with our youth player sitting on the bench (Wabara at Ipswich, Nimely at Middlesborough, etc.) do my head in.

I've never really highly rated Boyata as much as I would have Sturrdige and Wilshere, so I couldn't really compare them.
As with sending Wabara and Nimely to those Championship clubs, I'm pretty sure they just went as cover anyway, which would show exactly why they sat on the bench.
I am in favour of Suarez going to Swansea though, I think they would suit him perfectly, and even if he only get 10/15 games in a full season. It would probably still do him som good.

Send him to Swansea, we should send all our youngster to them, they play the way we want them to learn

samharris said:
Jumanji said:
He needs to fill out.
Yeah he should be a fat bastard like Silva.. :)
That's not what I'm saying. I don't think Suarez has reached his full adult size and strength.

And Silva is weak. He can't go shoulder to shoulder with a defender. We've seen this a few times.

Because Silva is so short (low COG) and is agile, he will quickly turn in a split second and give the defender his back, putting his body between the ball. From this position, the only think they can do is foul him.

Jumanji said:
samharris said:
Jumanji said:
He needs to fill out.
Yeah he should be a fat bastard like Silva.. :)
That's not what I'm saying. I don't think Suarez has reached his full adult size and strength.

And Silva is weak. He can't go shoulder to shoulder with a defender. We've seen this a few times.

Because Silva is so short (low COG) and is agile, he will quickly turn in a split second and give the defender his back, putting his body between the ball. From this position, the only think they can do is foul him.

Silva is weak!! You are jesting sir,he is anything but weak.

Due to play for Spain U19s vs Greece today, KO 15:30. Freefootball.org says there will be a stream 90 mins before kick off. England team there too, but doesn't look like any of our lads are in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.