Denis Zakaria

Reports out of Italy and Germany picking up this morning we may be in for him. Either they are reporting the same report or his agent is great.

I'd not be adverse to it, he's right in the wheelhouse of the deal we usaully do, right age, right wages, right role. Frees up money for elsewhere, not gonna kick up a fuss being in the 'rotation' with Rodri & Lavia etc.

City seem to be used by Italian Press a lot to facilitate other deals, the fact that the report says 'will challenge Roma' suggests he's probably going to Roma and wants a bit more money.

I don't think Zakaria is good enough for us. Free or not.
Think he's a good profile, whether he fits us or not is something only time can tell. He is quite capable, when we played them last season, in the first game he was one of the only decent players for them.

He's the exact kind of player that would help our midfield gain some physicality and stability, even allow us to be more defensive when we can. He's not entirely a defensive midfielder and plays a lot like early Fernandinho, bit more box to box, good in tight spaces, good passer, very fast and strong as well. He may not come to us, but I'm sure if he goes Roma or elsewhere we will definitely hear his name spoken of in good terms again.

on a free he'd be a good squad player for sure. even if it does not work out, you could sell him for a profit later on but pep probably wouldn't be fond of the idea. doesn't suit our transfer policy at all.

would it be good business wise? yeah
philosophy wise? no and therefore it won't happen.

I'd reckon he will go to italy. if he stays injury free a pl team will buy him in 2 years time for 50mio+
lots of potential but plagued by injury in recent months

I wonder how true are the reports that Pep want Declan Rice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.