Denis Zakaria

no he wasn't.. people have really fallen for the barca hype train created around Frenkie.
He wasn’t trash. He has to be judged for his season performance
As for Frenkie, I assume you’re not being serious? He’s the hardest worker of the Barça team and was a beast at Ajax (when I already followed him closely)

no he wasn't.. people have really fallen for the barca hype train created around Frenkie.
More like the ajax hype...you know the same ajax who haven't been in the same league lately since FDJ and MDL left. Frankie was an utter beast and would benefit a great deal from pep too.

Also zakaria was trash against us.

More like the ajax hype...you know the same ajax who haven't been in the same league lately since FDJ and MDL left. Frankie was an utter beast and would benefit a great deal from pep too.

Also zakaria was trash against us.

Ajax are stronger right now than they have been for many years.

Lets se how far they get in the UCL.
How far you go in a knockout tournament means little in the greater scheme of things or are we saying Lyon are better than City? Likewise the fact that Ajax smashed Dortmund home and away isn’t the best guide either.

A better guide…

or

Ajax progression graph

FDJ is a great player but objectively Ajax have not missed him.

Last edited:
How far you go in a knockout tournament means little in the greater scheme of things or are we saying Lyon are better than City? Likewise the fact that Ajax smashed Dortmund home and away isn’t the best guide either.

A better guide…

or

Ajax progression graph

FDJ is a great player but objectively Ajax have not missed him.
I'm not a great lover of stats overall and i would retort by suggesting the UCL is the very finest way to judge a side of Ajax's ilk because its the only tournament where they take on elite teams(unlike for PL or LaLiga sides etc). What i do know is Ajax were utterly brilliant when they smashed Real Madrid over two legs in the 18-19 season(when Madrid were actually strong). Not only that but they knocked Juve out in the quarters too...Then they were very unlucky in the semi's. Ajax that season looked magnificent and certainly the best i've seen them in my lifetime other than in the mid 90's where football was a different beast...i highly doubt they would replicate that form today. FDJ was a large part of the reason why.

But Ajax aside the main point here is that FDJ is certainly not just hype...the Ajax talk is a derailment of that really.

If we want to break the bank on a striker zakaria as free back up dm not the worst business. Pep would have to work with him tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.