Denis Zakaria

he's had a long term injury and it doesn't click back straight away.
In other words, he hasn’t had a good game in almost a year. And that’s who’s supposed to solve our problems. Not saying he won’t work, but I felt the need to post this here because I think a lot of people only know him from Youtube compilations and might think that he must be good because we’re interested in him.

I agree. Zakaria seems like a good player but maybe too immobile and technically average for Pep. Camavinga is 18 and has a pretty impressive heat map.
Put walker in midfield then look at his heat map hed run all day and cover twice the ground but in possesion not close to rodri.point being heat maps dont mean jack!

I regret posting the heatmaps because people will dismiss my point as “heatmaps don’t matter” (they actually do in a Pep team, but moving on...). Could’ve posted a number of other stats just the same. Or you guys could just sit down and watch any of his games in the past 12 months. Anyway...

Just googled him and it says he's the the lead singer with Dr Hook and the medicine show.

Ah yes, but those heat maps only show left to right, what happens after half time ??

Joke btw.

Anyone watching Monchengladbach playing Dortmund right now? Zakaria is one of, if not the most, underwhelming player on his team... again

Anyone watching Monchengladbach playing Dortmund right now? Zakaria is one of, if not the most, underwhelming player on his team... again
He isn't a good player. Why are folks pretending otherwise?

At best he is average.

@ Gladbach...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.