Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

Kick off time 17:00 (BST). Coverage starts at 16:00 on BBC1. Being played in Frankfurt.

1000011206.jpg

Hardly a surprise but I wasn't impressed with England in the opener. Good result but a sub-par performance. We can't concede possession that easily and expect to go far in this tournament, the players have to be braver and play with the ball. Too many players in the wrong positions. Defend through possession. I'm not sure anyone outside of the back 4 had a good 90minutes in the opener. Those 4 at least limited the chances Serbia got.

Denmark will be a tricky opponent, I'm surprised they didn't beat Slovenia but they did create a few chances. Historically we have tended to get the better of them in tournaments. They'll still fancy themselves to go through.

1000011103.jpg
1000011090.jpg

Pretty much every team from Germany to Georgia is managing to get up the pitch quickly in 6 or 7 passes, it's the way of football now, apart from England (and Belgium).

Keeping control of the ball and using it to get forward with purpose is what England need to work on in these two games.

Does victory guarantee 1st?

Pretty much every team from Germany to Georgia is managing to get up the pitch quickly in 6 or 7 passes, it's the way of football now, apart from England (and Belgium).

Keeping control of the ball and using it to get forward with purpose is what England need to work on in these two games.

Does victory guarantee 1st?
If only there was an English player in the squad, who is capable of taking the ball high up the pitch and helping us control the game?

And imagine if said player was then able to link up with Foden on the inside left channel...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.