Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty much every team from Germany to Georgia is managing to get up the pitch quickly in 6 or 7 passes, it's the way of football now, apart from England (and Belgium).

Keeping control of the ball and using it to get forward with purpose is what England need to work on in these two games.

Does victory guarantee 1st?
Did you not watch us v serbia? We continually got up the field in one “pass” from pickford. Well, actually the ball got up the field.

Last edited:
The commentator on tv has just said Luke Shaw is not yet fit to play. Why take him if he is not fit?
Not.played since Feb? Ludicrous that southgate not only taken Shaw but no back up , Chilwell, gomez or.livramento would've been ideal , trippier not only has had a poor season he's not a left back

Not.played since Feb? Ludicrous that southgate not only taken Shaw but no back up , Chilwell, gomez or.livramento would've been ideal , trippier not only has had a poor season he's not a left back
Only scratching the surface of Southgates squad shows what an imbecile he is.
The only reason maguire isn't there is because he's not fit to play any games.
To have Shaw in the squad is crazy. For Shaw to put himself available to be picked is extraordinary.
The whole shit show rolls along and I don't understand why Southgate isn't criticised by the msm as his predecessors have been.
He is the worst manager I have ever seen.... and I saw Pearce and Ball.

Sadly see nothing different to last game. We will win but a similar performance. If foden not scored by half time he will be off & probably euros over for him.

Fingers crossed :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.