Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolute dross. No shape, no tactics, no clue. Southgate has turned decent premier league players into shadows of themselves. This is the worst I've seen England play in my lifetime. Even City under Pearce were more exciting than this. It's so bad at times you have to.pinch yourself that you're not in a nightmare.

Piss weak manager takes off his best 2 players and the team looks worse. Rice, Taa and Bellingham stinking the place out but of course it will be Phils fault despite him being the most involved.
shearer blaming Stones not going into midfield, thats because we have a fucking system and Rodri, not Rice

It’s also because we have a coaching genius and Kyle apart players of a very fucking high football intelligence and intensity.

Feel like I'm going mad. It's been six years of saying this guy is nowhere near good enough to manage England and it feels like at least three years since anyone actually disagreed, why's he still in the job?

Watching England/Southgate these two games is like watching Eric Morecambe playing 'Grieg's Piano Concerto, by Grieg'.. 'I'm playing all the right notes but not necessarily in the tight order.. I'll give you that, sunshine..'
Southgate would play a piano concerto but leave the piano on the bench, or stick it out on the wing.

Well, I enjoyed Shearer eating his cocky words from the beginning of the match! Attitude of expecting England to walk over any team.

I don't get the justification that this team is close to being favourites.

This team was best when Southgate mimicked Guardiola's game a few years back.

It's NEVER any good when Southgate does his own thing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.