Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No he really didn't he (and all the others) are clearly putting it on Southgate by restraining them from playing the way they do for us.

Have to say, between the shouting and the constant ringing of "ENERGY" in my ears, I took Shearer's comments this way. Didn't get the feeling he was blaming the players for not playing like they do for their clubs.

What a God awful game of football.
How is the waistcoat mismanaging this group so badly????
People think what Pep does is easy because we have good players, what Pep does - the blend, ball possession, goals from all areas, attacking from all areas, is absolutely genius and unfortunately England have good players but a shite, vision less manager.

Jesus wept...england always have to find a way - micah come on

Southgate has had years to put a system in place....there is no system. End of. Thats the issue here. Southgate has implemented no system

If there was a system, players could be brought in and fit perfectly

Its all disjointed so much its comical

An absolute total shit show

Kyle just needs to get the lads together and say fuck what Southgate is telling us, me and John will take over, we have had several years under Pep so this is what we want you to do. Simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.