Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not watching the game but from what you lot have said, Rio is a **** and has probably showed himself as a thundercunt in his analysis. While Micah did some great analysis for once.

I thought that guy talking to Prince William was Ant or Dec. I think he might be one of the Danish Royal family.

Rio is an idiot. He's obssessed with Jude being "the man". The problem with the England national time for as long as I can remember has been the obssession with having a main man who everything revolves around. You need to good team to win big tournaments. As the Boston Celtics have just shown in the NBA. Big egos need to be reigned in for the good of the team.

Not watching the game but from what you lot have said, Rio is a **** and has probably showed himself as a thundercunt in his analysis. While Micah did some great analysis for once.
Pretty much. They regurgitated the good analysis from twitter/facebook and rio disagreed with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.