Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stadium roofs fuck the pitch up, they've always had the same problem at the MS/Principality stadium

Which England player hoofed the ball into no man's land prior to the Danish equalizer right to the foot of an advancing Dane? He then tried to make himself anonymous by mingling in with the throng. I suspect it wasn't Johnny, Kyle or Phil 'cos nowhere and by no one has it been mentioned. Had it been one of those three there would have been a crucifixion by the commentary team and a public hanging on the BBC.

The pubs are rammed, as usual for England. The flags don’t usually come out until later in the tournament

I prefer to avoid the pub when they’re on as I do for Liverpool but I moved here during Euro 2021 and it was dead.

Scousers and the tunnel rats here really are a strange bunch. I love watching Wales.

Which England player hoofed the ball into no man's land prior to the Danish equalizer right to the foot of an advancing Dane? He then tried to make himself anonymous by mingling in with the throng. I suspect it wasn't Johnny, Kyle or Phil 'cos nowhere and by no one has it been mentioned. Had it been one of those three there would have been a crucifixion by the commentary team and a public hanging on the BBC.
Kane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.