Departure time on Sunday

Ricster said:
Leave Saturday (or it was a 3am start), but thanks to Timmmmahhhh, he has offered to put 3 of us up for the night, so we will leave Saturday afternoon, and bus from Portland St at 6am.

I'm getting the train at 8.15 from Stockport, so I'll give you a kiss goodbye at 5.30, fuck off back to bed and have a word with my hangover, then meet up when we are down there.

Setting off at 6 from Oldham and taking my boy to see a few of the London sights before getting the the ground about 1. Should be a great day out topped off with an easy 3-0 win.

GaudinosWheels said:
Silvercloud said:
Left it bloody late so I've ended up on the 7 national express from chorlton street. Not looking forward to the 5 hr drive. Good job I'm not a smoker.

I'm on that too, done the same for the semi and final, it's not too bad.

I'm on that one and all. Do you know if it's the same coach on the way back, ie can I leave stuff on the coach during the game?

I'm leaving at 4:30 on a bus from plymouth..killer haha! Get in to victoria at 9:20, have a bit of breakfast, go on the underground to wembley central, then over to the green man! Leave for the ground about 2

Well you all be pleased to know, i have a half hour trip to wembley, anyone getting in to Euston, im opening my pub up early for city fans, its in russell square - The friend at hand. Ill be there drinking from about 10:30

wc1.bri said:
Well you all be pleased to know, i have a half hour trip to wembley, anyone getting in to Euston, im opening my pub up early for city fans, its in russell square - The friend at hand. Ill be there drinking from about 10:30

This is an ICF/Moston Rats/Superfirm trap.

Do not go to this pub Blues..

Dodge said:
wc1.bri said:

Serious!? hahaha

Dodge said:
wc1.bri said:

Eh?

Lets all go there en masse ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.