departure time

sweynforkbeard said:
8 a.m. from Todmorden, six of us in an MPV. Parking up in Stanmore and continuing to the Empire Stadium by tube. Assorted aperitifs and exotic bons bons en route. God Save The King!

Yikes! You've got your passport, right?

rushts said:
i'll be the traffic officer patrolling the M6 that day :-(
Give me a bib when passing.....

are you "old bill" or one of those black & yellow boys with no jurisdiction that everyone slows down when they see you in the distance then speed up when they realise its only you.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
rushts said:
i'll be the traffic officer patrolling the M6 that day :-(
Give me a bib when passing.....

are you "old bill" or one of those black & yellow boys with no jurisdiction that everyone slows down when they see you in the distance then speed up when they realise its only you.

otherwise known as wombles

squirtyflower said:
BlueT said:
Just bought a large addidas bag for the trip, might be a couple of tinnies hidden in there somewhere ;-)
you don't usually have to hide it
unless the transport police impose a ban, twats

banned

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=215490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=215490</a>

Boots_ said:
sweynforkbeard said:
8 a.m. from Todmorden, six of us in an MPV. Parking up in Stanmore and continuing to the Empire Stadium by tube. Assorted aperitifs and exotic bons bons en route. God Save The King!

Yikes! You've got your passport, right?

Born in St Mary's, Oxford Road, Mcr. first residence Droylsden - I am over here doing important missionary work. I make a point of wearing a red rose on 'Yorkshire Day.' I ask you -'Yorkshire Day,' the self deluded hubris of it. I also leave copies of 'Lancashire - Wher Women Die Of Love,' by Charles Nevin, in public spaces.

Leaving Middleton at 11am tomorrow, arriving at Heathrow Ibis then out in Hayes friday night. up for breakfast Saturday morning, get Heathrow connect just before 11am, change at Paddington and tube to Wembley hopefully arriving at Green man about midday. Around 25 of us doing the journey together so should be good. As I cant start a thread yet myself I will jump on another one to give updates on the beer price, service and general atmosphere to those who will still be travelling by the time we are enjoying a few scoops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.