departure time

sweynforkbeard said:
Boots_ said:
Yikes! You've got your passport, right?

Born in St Mary's, Oxford Road, Mcr. first residence Droylsden - I am over here doing important missionary work. I make a point of wearing a red rose on 'Yorkshire Day.' I ask you -'Yorkshire Day,' the self deluded hubris of it. I also leave copies of 'Lancashire - Wher Women Die Of Love,' by Charles Nevin, in public spaces.

Good man, sweyn. Deep in enemy territory, crusading.

is the ko off 3pm because a lot of people are leaving very very early for a 5.15 ko?

i'm glad of this as it seems I'll be behind most of the traffic when I set off from bury at 11.30am

alib said:
is the ko off 3pm because a lot of people are leaving very very early for a 5.15 ko?

i'm glad of this as it seems I'll be behind most of the traffic when I set off from bury at 11.30am

totally agree with you. people setting off at 5-6am is a bit odd really! I m going at 9-10am.

I know this is very late in the day,but does anyone know of an available coach or minibus seat leaving anytime saturday,from gorton area or any manchester location,please.

7am from Saddleworth -> Bicester Station -> Wembley Stadium Station -> Green Man Midday-ish touch wood!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.