Depeche Mode

Absolutely brilliant last night. I’ve never liked that arena and charging £17 for two pints of piss on a wet Monday night, the omens weren’t good (thankfully I was already well oiled when I got there). How wrong I was, a masterclass from start to finish.

The energy of DG at his age is phenomenal and it put a rocket under everyone’s arses to make it the best night I’ve had watching them in this country since Playing The Angel. Great to see the chemistry between him and Martin too, bodes well for another album because they are clearly enjoying making great music and touring together so fingers crossed.

Two of my most favourite songs ever are Depeche Mode. Everything counts and Enjoy the silence. Absolutely love them two babies.
Can remember when Everything counts ..came out.
Different heavy sounding synth ..emulator ? Gave them real depth
DM were my first ever gig ,mid 80s.
See You 12" extended prob my fav track of all theirs,but Tora Tora Tora runs it a close second.

Can remember when Everything counts ..came out.
Different heavy sounding synth ..emulator ? Gave them real depth
DM were my first ever gig ,mid 80s.
See You 12" extended prob my fav track of all theirs,but Tora Tora Tora runs it a close second.

I love their imperial phase (Black Celebration, Music for the Masses, Violator and SOFAD), and the majority of my favourite songs come from that era, especially Never Let Me Down Again, A Question of Time and Stripped.
The Manchester gig the other night reminded of other songs I loved including Precious and It's No Good, although the Memento Mori material sounded great too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.