Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

May the 4th be with you.

Hi all,

I receive an a e-mail from a thomson sports about my packet of manchester derby.... its confimed the possible dates.

1 March: but only if neither City nor United are involved in an FA Cup 5th Round Replay

8 March: but only if United are knocked out of the Europa League by St Etienne on 22 February

or week commencing 24 April eg Wednesday 26th, as there are no other cup or European matches scheduled that week.

We are unlikely to know the new date until week of 20 February once the FA Cup and Europa League matches mentioned above have been played.

Hi all,

I receive an a e-mail from a thomson sports about my packet of manchester derby.... its confimed the possible dates.

1 March: but only if neither City nor United are involved in an FA Cup 5th Round Replay

8 March: but only if United are knocked out of the Europa League by St Etienne on 22 February

or week commencing 24 April eg Wednesday 26th, as there are no other cup or European matches scheduled that week.

We are unlikely to know the new date until week of 20 February once the FA Cup and Europa League matches mentioned above have been played.
Fingers crossed it's 1st March.

Hi all,

24th April then.

Are Thompson Sports still the only clue we have on this? I'm guessing City are being messed about because the rags will be wriggling like the feces worms they are, but City should have put some info out there. Especially if 01 March is still a possibility!

I'll keep an eye on Ragcafe as they will probably be informed first due to most of them having to book flights etc.

If it's in April we could have a 10 game month. 6 league games are already scheduled, then the United game, potentially 2 Champions League quarter-finals and a potential FA Cup semi-final.

If it's in April we could have a 10 game month. 6 league games are already scheduled, then the United game, potentially 2 Champions League quarter-finals and a potential FA Cup semi-final.
It will be which every date suits the vermin the most

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.