Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

Only one replay from this round, the week of 1st March will be possible replays from the 5th round.
It's not stopped them before unless there's a UEFA type clause put in the last tv deal?

The decision will be influenced by how well both teams do this week. It's a gamble for SKY/BT because the ultimate dream season finale ( unlikely though it seems right now) would be a title deciding Manchester derby.

The decision will be influenced by how well both teams do this week. It's a gamble for SKY/BT because the ultimate dream season finale ( unlikely though it seems right now) would be a title deciding Manchester derby.
Starring Anthony Taylor as your genial unbiased arbiter of the Laws of the game, and Lee Mason as his sidekick, sorry, 4th official.

Hi all Citzens

i am brazilian and i have purchased this derby...i will go to europe in february/March just for this match and i don't have a confirmation about this match....
This is discouraging... still well that i have purchased the match against Monaco...... somebody know the date final to be confirmed derby of manchester?

Last edited:
Hi all Citzens

i am brazilian and i have purchased this derby...i will go to europe in february/March just for this match and i don't have a confirmation about this match....
This is discouraging... still well that i have purchased the match against Monaco...... somebody know the date final to be confirmed derby of manchester

No news have we yet.

Fuming it's taking so long to make a decision on this, I was looking to go away the first week in March but don't want to book out till a date is set

Hi all Citzens

This is discouraging... still well that i have purchased the match against Monaco...... somebody know the date final to be confirmed derby of manchester?

May the 4th be with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.