Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

And apparently they only drew 1-1 last night according to him as he isn't counting the penalty. By that logic we are many points clear at the top of the league as we have won 20 straight league games - I am not counting the draws or losses.
Although he seems happy to count the ones he's not lost with offside goals coming to his rescue. He really is the special one.....

Sky will think it's better to re-arrange it further down the season to have a more spectacular run in. My guess is a date in April. Remember, it's all about the money first, than they contact Gill and Mourinho to discuss whether it suits the scum, and when all is settled and agreed upon, City will receive an email from the FA stating what date the match will take place.
We probably need to be happy the game will still be played at the Etihad.

The cynic in me says that the Derby was set for the league cup final date in the hope one of us would get to the final so they could move it to a big end of season clash!

Surprised City haven't said anything. They may not have a new date but at least let people know that date is now postponed. A lot will realise but those not using social media will possibly be oblivious to what uniteds win on Thursday means.
Had email yesterday informing me of the changes for stoke and Liverpool games but nothing about the derby

Any news or clues on the date yet?
I've booked hotels (with free cancellation) on 01 March, as this seemed most likely with the caveat that there may be a further cancellation if FA cup replays are needed.
The delay stinks of the TV companies cherry picking a date that suits them -and no doubt f*cks us

They're waiting for the Cup draw to come up with United v City - then they can confirm 1 March either for the league match or a replay.

what pisses me off about this re-arranged date is ,last year we were due to play Liverpool in the Prem on the 28th Feb ,but we both faced each other in the League cup final,so what did sky do ? make us both play it 3 days later on the weds night,why not just do the same now for us and the rags ?make it the weds night after their final,they wont though cos the rags are already on sky on 4 th march early Saturday kick off,like everyone else is saying we all know they'll arrange for a date that suits them and doesn't suit us,we all know its going to happen

what pisses me off about this re-arranged date is ,last year we were due to play Liverpool in the Prem on the 28th Feb ,but we both faced each other in the League cup final,so what did sky do ? make us both play it 3 days later on the weds night,why not just do the same now for us and the rags ?make it the weds night after their final,they wont though cos the rags are already on sky on 4 th march early Saturday kick off,like everyone else is saying we all know they'll arrange for a date that suits them and doesn't suit us,we all know its going to happen

No, we were meant to be playing Newcastle on 27 Feb, the Liverpool league game was always going to be midweek afterwards.

March 1st would be ideal but can you see them foockers at the top letting us have a free weekend,the rags playing a final on the Sunday then the derby on the Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.