Derby County - Rooney leaves with immediate effect (p69)

Gotta admire the sheer hypocrisy of Boro and their shitty owner...

Not okay Derby trying to stay ahead of contrived bollocks.

Okay though, when they were paying tens of millions out to pay Juninho, Ravanelli and Boksic.

Fucking hate that club, hated their shitty old ground, arsehole of the world.
Don't sit on the fence mate. Tell us how you really feel about the smoggies.

I wouldn’t
just seen on Twitter, it’s the Mike Dean show and failed to send off a Middlesbrough player for a red card lunge
Even the 5Live reported alluded to him reffing it earlier. "The EFL requested Dean for his experience of expected highly charged matches. However will he dampen it down or light a few fireworks of his own?"
I'm guessing the reporter doesn't like him.

Gotta admire the sheer hypocrisy of Boro and their shitty owner...

Not okay Derby trying to stay ahead of contrived bollocks.

Okay though, when they were paying tens of millions out to pay Juninho, Ravanelli and Boksic.

Fucking hate that club, hated their shitty old ground, arsehole of the world.
I've no love for Boro and agree the town is the arsehole of the world, but did they break the rules to pay for Juninho, Ravanelli and Boksic?
Derby are alleged to have broken the rules and Boro suffered as a result. Until that is shown not to be the case I'll not worry about Derby's problems.

I've no love for Boro and agree the town is the arsehole of the world, but did they break the rules to pay for Juninho, Ravanelli and Boksic?
Derby are alleged to have broken the rules and Boro suffered as a result. Until that is shown not to be the case I'll not worry about Derby's problems.

Gibson must have had a road to Damascus moment between when it was okay for him to spend millions to improve his club's own prospects, and now championing rules which were only put in place to kill ambition.

Poacher turned gamekeeper.

The rules werent in place in boros glory * years. Also on a human/fan level it is awful kicking a club while it's down. Local owner of working class team (Gibson) should have solidarity with another team rather than trying to put another nail in their coffin!

Gibson must have had a road to Damascus moment between when it was okay for him to spend millions to improve his club's own prospects, and now championing rules which were only put in place to kill ambition.

Poacher turned gamekeeper.

Most owners want an excuse to there fans why they can’t spend! Ffp and the efl rules gives owners that.

Most owners want an excuse to there fans why they can’t spend! Ffp and the efl rules gives owners that.

Yep, Gibson soon realised the local millionaire can't cut it, so they all suddenly decide it's not fair when someone has deeper pockets than them or want to try and improve their lot.

Multi-millionaires crying about the unfairness of being challenged.

The rules werent in place in boros glory * years. Also on a human/fan level it is awful kicking a club while it's down. Local owner of working class team (Gibson) should have solidarity with another team rather than trying to put another nail in their coffin!
Gibson often comes over as being an arse, but if Derby broke the rules their fans should be questioning the people who broke the rules, not Gibson or the EFL for enforcing them.
We are always at risk of punishments being imposed long after the event unless club accounts have to be submitted and fully audited between the end of the season and the release of the fixtures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.