Derby County - Rooney leaves with immediate effect (p69)

Yep, Gibson soon realised the local millionaire can't cut it, so they all suddenly decide it's not fair when someone has deeper pockets than them or want to try and improve their lot.

Multi-millionaires crying about the unfairness of being challenged.
Just like the 9 teams who have gone after City they are no different

Yep, Gibson soon realised the local millionaire can't cut it, so they all suddenly decide it's not fair when someone has deeper pockets than them or want to try and improve their lot.

Gibson also loved surrounding himself with rag has beens and using his club as a steady funding stream for the overpriced shite Ferguson wanted rid of

The rules werent in place in boros glory * years. Also on a human/fan level it is awful kicking a club while it's down. Local owner of working class team (Gibson) should have solidarity with another team rather than trying to put another nail in their coffin!

All the Derby fans I know recognise that their owner broke the rules. They've accepted with stoicism the hefty punishment even if they think its very harsh. What no one accepts is the out and out shithousery and entitlement of Gibson. He has no case and the way he has behaved has heaped more misery on loyal Derby fans who have done nothing wrong. They would have been out of administration ages ago but for Gibson.

I've never liked Boro or how Gibson cosied up to the rags. Thankfully his rag castoffs often ended up going down. Middlesborough is a complete charmless shithole and a place that I am happy to forget.

I hope Derby can stay up and prosper. I hope we never have to see Boro in the Premier League ever again. I'm happy though for City to absolutely stuff them in a Cup though. I'd take a 9-0 or more if only to avenge a particular thrashing up there.

Another red shirt team.

Fucking Rooney saying they were completely robbed last night when the Derby player took a dive right out of the rag cheating handbook

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.