Derby County - Rooney leaves with immediate effect (p69)

In fairness, he did well there, considering the circumstances. Wouldn't surprise me if he went to Everton if Lampard gets sacked.
I'd love to know how he done well. They were a mid table mediocre team. He didn't have them playing football that set the division alight. He was no Keegan when we were down there.

I'd love to know how he done well. They were a mid table mediocre team. He didn't have them playing football that set the division alight. He was no Keegan when we were down there.

They had a 12 point deduction and a transfer ban, plus all the issues going on behind the scenes regarding the board and owner. I'm not suggesting he's the new Pep, but I thought he would bomb there, a bit like Neville at Valencia.

They had a 12 point deduction and a transfer ban, plus all the issues going on behind the scenes regarding the board and owner. I'm not suggesting he's the new Pep, but I thought he would bomb there, a bit like Neville at Valencia.
Ok. I think he should have stuck it out this season to see if he could bring them up. Unless there's something else going on in the background I think he's taken the easy way out. Like someone else pointed out, he had a bit of an easy ride in that there was absolutely no expectations due to the reasons you've outlined above.

It was actually 21 points altogether (12 points for Admin, 9 points for their accounting issues with amortisation)

Look at the previous season though .........only Sheffield Wednesdays point deduction and Rotherham being flogged to death at the end saved them ........... he got a free ride last season hardly no pressure at all on him .......... now next season when he should be leading them out of this mess he’s decided to up sticks on leave ........... just don’t get the hype around him doing such a great job when he was under no pressure at all ...........

Look at the previous season though .........only Sheffield Wednesdays point deduction and Rotherham being flogged to death at the end saved them ........... he got a free ride last season hardly no pressure at all on him .......... now next season when he should be leading them out of this mess he’s decided to up sticks on leave ........... just don’t get the hype around him doing such a great job when he was under no pressure at all ...........

I think Rosenior is rumoured to be the brains behind the operation, when he was expected to get the Blackpool job it would have been a bigger loss than Rooney leaving.

If they ever get around to sorting this mess out they could do a lot worse that give Rosenior the role full time

He’s gone because the pressure to go straight back up will be in him ............ the way the media lorded over him last season was embarrassing not at any point last season he under any pressure at all .......... the vast majority of folk knew they would go down so the pressure was off............ now when they have a possible chance to go back up when the fans will probably expect to be promoted he’s just bailed on them
So fuck the rug head twat
Yes, good to see Derby have gone back to a club I have no particular feelings about - back to being one of the crowd.
Rughead did have a remarkable set of results for a short period of time but I'm assuming the players ignored his instructions.

He had a 21 point deduction, lost almost his entire squad due to an inability to sign contracts to the point that he had 8 senior players a week before the season started and very nearly kept them up despite that gap.
The boy did well.

He had a 21 point deduction, lost almost his entire squad due to an inability to sign contracts to the point that he had 8 senior players a week before the season started and very nearly kept them up despite that gap.
The boy did well.
With NO pressure on him at all ........ let’s see what happens when the pressure really is on

Still it’s amazing the the football powers that be continue to go after your lot yet they turn a blind eye to these rogue owners you look at the clubs that have either gone or are on the brink over the last 5 years or so

Bury bust
Macclesfield bust
Derby on the brink
Oldham on the brink
and that just off the top of my head ........... surly it’s time an independent person should go into every football league club and stop this mad spending when the majority of these clubs have no chance of paying it back :(
Bury could afford to pay more out in wages for a player we where also after ........ Bury a club with maybe 2k season tickets having more money to spend than a club with 17k season ticket holders ............ you could see what was coming back then so why didn’t the powers that be do anything about it ???????
About time these loons stopped going after folk who ain’t parasites and deal with the twats that are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.