Derby County - Rooney leaves with immediate effect (p69)

Still it’s amazing the the football powers that be continue to go after your lot yet they turn a blind eye to these rogue owners you look at the clubs that have either gone or are on the brink over the last 5 years or so

Bury bust
Macclesfield bust
Derby on the brink
Oldham on the brink
and that just off the top of my head ........... surly it’s time an independent person should go into every football league club and stop this mad spending when the majority of these clubs have no chance of paying it back :(
Bury could afford to pay more out in wages for a player we where also after ........ Bury a club with maybe 2k season tickets having more money to spend than a club with 17k season ticket holders ............ you could see what was coming back then so why didn’t the powers that be do anything about it ???????
About time these loons stopped going after folk who ain’t parasites and deal with the twats that are

Yep and it’s funny(or not) that since through all the leagues since ffp has come in more clubs are in the shit on the brink or gone! Gill and those yanks have a lot to answer for it’s disgusting how they’ve behaved just because a club has threatened his team! He should be locked up the Kunt

Still it’s amazing the the football powers that be continue to go after your lot yet they turn a blind eye to these rogue owners you look at the clubs that have either gone or are on the brink over the last 5 years or so

Bury bust
Macclesfield bust
Derby on the brink
Oldham on the brink
and that just off the top of my head ........... surly it’s time an independent person should go into every football league club and stop this mad spending when the majority of these clubs have no chance of paying it back :(
Bury could afford to pay more out in wages for a player we where also after ........ Bury a club with maybe 2k season tickets having more money to spend than a club with 17k season ticket holders ............ you could see what was coming back then so why didn’t the powers that be do anything about it ???????
About time these loons stopped going after folk who ain’t parasites and deal with the twats that are
You left off Wigan from that list their takeover and ownership was a real mess.

The thing that pisses me off is that the league conducts a "fit and proper" test and then if they screw up the deduct points from the club.

It would be like the council conducting background checks on Foster Parents and then slapping the Foster Kids for being abused the same Foster Parents!

Torquay United vs Derby County on ITV .FA Cup 1st round.
Derby are another East Midlands club with no sponsors on their shirts .
(Along with Nottingham Forest).
I know times are hard at the moment,but there must be a few companies in that area that want to see their name
on the shirts of these long established and famous football clubs.
Rolls -Royce aero engines immediately comes to mind !!

Torquay United vs Derby County on ITV .FA Cup 1st round.
Derby are another East Midlands club with no sponsors on their shirts .
(Along with Nottingham Forest).
I know times are hard at the moment,but there must be a few companies in that area that want to see their name
on the shirts of these long established and famous football clubs.
Rolls -Royce aero engines immediately comes to mind !!
Would YOU stick Rolls Royce on something that runs like a Marina?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.