Derby Day Dilemma

Go for it! What is the worst that can happen? Bit of a kickin that will be on cctv, get banned from shithole? Will be more than just you representing Blue there for sure, just need everyone to have the balls to celebrate our inevitable goals we are gonna put past dirty rags.

I did in the middle of the South Stand 8 years ago, there were loads of City fans there as there as it was mainly corperate meal/hotel etc and ticket deals. Even the six from of us paid by the same supplier were half and half. A few gobbed off Giggs flicked on our equaliser, but none of them were willing to back up their words with the "outside after the match" shite.

mammutly said:
I've been invited to watch the game at the swamp with the rags. A friend who lives in that London has 3 season tickets and wants to give me the privilage of loaning one for the day.

A Rag from London???!!! Surely not!!!!??? lol

My eldest brothers a RAG and it's hard guys trust me it's hard. Last season he offered me a free ticket and I knew I just couldn't sit in the wrong end and control my emotions. I declined watched it on TV, and got absolutely shit faced in the privacy of my own home, on my own, it was immense absolutely immense!!

Go. And give it large when we score. You'll be surprised to find that you are far from alone.

Do it ... and when we score let them see you celebrate ... and if you don't make it back I will give the eulogy?* at your funeral to the sound of "Bluemoon" ... of course just incase that does happen be sure to tell peeps you left my plane ticket in your back pocket as I'm skint!

i couldnt sit in the scum end if they scored it would be pretty clear im a city fan wen im sat down...good job i can get tickets in city end... plus i couldnt stand listening to all the bull shit they will be saying and listening to there pathetic playground songs....

mammutly said:
I've been invited to watch the game at the swamp with the rags. A friend who lives in that London has 3 season tickets and wants to give me the privilage of loaning one for the day.

I've only managed to get to 6 games so far this season - 4 home and 2 away, so doubt if I'd have enough points for a ticket otherwise.

So it's sit with them or watch it on TV. What would you do?

Have never and could never sit in the other team's side, especially the combination of my temper and the bullshit the rags talk

I cant even go there in the City end anymore. Last time I went was a few years ago. I just get so irate and angry looking around to see over 70000 people who I despise and hate all in one place!! Getting angry now thinking of it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.