Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Fucking hilarious. They spend all week building it up, wheeling out Ashley Grimes, Clayton Blackmore, Dwight Yorke etc etc plus every press and tv pundit tipping a win. Then they get the big nosed Swedish twat to send a training kite to Claudio Bravo. They build themselves up until they are foaming at the mouth... And still fucking lose!!!
And without Sergio , VK and Gundogan

Before the Bravo one Granny shagger should have been off. Funny how the interviewer did not confront Peggy with this
Yeh,and I thought there was a new directive about swearing at refs he was at it all game,gouger made a ricket (although most likely wouldn't have mattered) when Rooney should have been subbed at half time he's done..

After a short intermission NORMAL SERVICE HAS BEEN RESUMED.

40 minutes of some of the finest football played by any City team anywhere. The fact that it was in front of those ignorant,vile,loathsome swamp dwellers only makes it more enjoyable.

Pride.
And with the world watching estimated 900 million viewers !

No complaints today. Thought he was fair with exception of treatment of Rooney who got away with murder.

I've got complaints mate, his character is suspect and he isn't to be trusted, mans a cheat...

I could give countless examples but what's the point? I'd be regurgitating the same misgivings... His blinkers were well and truly on when nolito had tried to leave bogbrush behind, he fucking bear hugged him!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.